MicroCue2-L utilizes the renowned Interspace Industries wireless remote cueing system which allows for full presenter mobility on stage.
The small, portable and ruggedly designed MicroCue2 can be set up in only minutes and is powered via either of the USB connections to a computer or an external power pack (optional accessory). The presenter can signal either 'forward', 'back' or 'go to black' cues during their presentation and by using the USB (1.1) interfaces they can directly control either or both of the USB ports when connected to computers running PowerPoint presentations if required.
This provides for the simultaneous control of a main and back-up version, translation version or a special notes version of the presentation. The remote control cue buttons can also be programmed to control the presentation in specific ways (e.g. return to the beginning of the presentation, jump to a specific slide number, etc).
• Tri-button presentation control (with tactile feedback)
• Integral Class 2 green laser
• via wireless handset
• Dual USB interface ports for direct control of up to two computers
• Audible cue via headphone jack socket
• Rugged portable design
• Multicolour visual cues
• Simple setup
• Fully CE and FCC compliant
• 3 years limited factory warranty
- 1 x 3 Button Wireless Handset with built in green laser
- 1 x Aerial
- 2 x USB Cables
- 1 x Soft Case
- 1 x Manual
Die Lieferung ist möglich.
Mitbedingungen sehe pdf „AGB SLSet“